64.5mm tall x 44mm wide ENCORE Wheels
- 33mm machine-ground running surface
- Centerset bearing seat
- Double-radius profile
- 4 oz. each
- Sold in sets of FOUR wheels
The first wheel carefully designed for the rigors of modern Longboard Freestyle and Dance!
(Outstanding for technical freeride, too!)
- Finely-tuned height and width with beefy, well-radiused edges.
- Unusually light for a wheel this size, with mass highly concentrated in the tire for enhanced momentum and angular balance.
- Tough and durable – optimized to resist the extreme impacts of big Longboard Freestyle jumps.
- Stone-ground running surface for near-instant break-in – consistent grip and easy slides from the get-go!
- Poured in the very fastest urethane the skateboard world has ever seen, bar none.
Molded around Seismic’s trimmed EC™ core:
- 37mm tall x 37mm wide – the largest and most supportive hub ever seen in a Longboard Freestyle / Dance wheel.
- Thick, unbreakable bearing supports!
- Improved “halo” hub configuration for more robust mechanical lock inside urethane without compromising tire thickness.
- Formed from 85D fiber-reinforced thermoplastic – the toughest hub material in the industry.
Available in DEFCON™ ultra-high-rebound formula, in three finely-tuned durometer choices:
|75A Bubblegum||77A Mango||79A Mint|
|Plush roll with extra grip. Velvety-smooth even on rough surfaces.||Fast, smooth, and lively underfoot. An optimal balance of properties for most surface conditions.||
Ideal for smoother surfaces. Very fast roll with friendly slide characteristics. Excellent durability.|