63.5mm tall x 42mm wide ENCORE Wheels
- 32mm machine-ground running surface
- Centerset bearing seat
- Double-radius profile
- 3.875 oz. each
- Sold in sets of FOUR wheels
The first wheel carefully designed for the rigors of modern Longboard Freestyle and Dance!
(Outstanding for technical freeride, too!)
- Finely-tuned height and width with beefy, well-radiused edges.
- Exceptionally tough and durable – highly-optimized to withstand the extreme impacts of big Longboard Freestyle jumps.
- Unusually light for a wheel this size, with mass highly concentrated in the tire for enhanced momentum and angular balance.
- Machine-ground running surface for near-instant break-in – consistent grip and easy slides from the get-go!
- Poured in the very finest and fastest urethanes the skateboard world has ever seen, bar none.
Molded around Seismic’s trimmed EC™ core:
- 37mm tall x 37mm wide – the largest and most supportive hub ever seen in a Longboard Freestyle / Dance wheel.
- Thick, unbreakable bearing supports!
- “Fin trim” hub configuration for robust mechanical lock inside urethane without compromising tire thickness.
- Formed from 85D fiber-reinforced thermoplastic – the toughest hub material in the industry.
Now available in THREE proprietary formulas:
|78A and 80A Defcon™||79A BlackOps™||81A Premium Clear™|