75.5mm tall x 62.5mm wide Alpha Wheels:
- 62.5mm running surface
- Bearing seat offset 6%
- Square outside edge, straight-cut inside edge
- 230g per wheel
- Sold in sets of FOUR wheels
A highly-optimized balance of properties for modern racing. Welcome to a whole new realm of fast!
- Size and momentum to carry you past the competition in straightaways.
- Finely-tuned width and supremely supported edges for smooth, predictable handling through even the hardest corners.
- The very fastest urethane that the skateboard industry has ever seen, bar none.
- Named after the Greek letter “alpha” (α), used in science to represent rotational acceleration.
Available in two proprietary formulas:
- Comfortable and predictable on all pavements
- Balanced rebound and grip
- Extreme traction fresh
- Buttery and smooth sliding broken-in
- Thoroughbred race ‘thane
- Guinness WR speed
- Directional slide
- Long-lasting grip
- Slow, consistent wear
A giant step forward in race wheel engineering:
- Stout S-shaped edge profile optimizes lip support, maximizes traction under extreme G’s, and ensures predictable slide initiation and hookup.
- Running surface features a 0.5mm concave that pre-loads edges, heightens rebound, and enhances in-slide feedback.
- Bearing seat offset 6% for progressive lip engagement and more consistent wear.
Debuting Seismic’s proprietary Fusion™ core:
- 46mm tall x 44mm wide – the largest and most supportive hub ever seen in a wheel this size.
- Deep, wide “saddle” profile minimizes lateral wheel flex, supercharges edge support, and ensures absolute mechanical lock with the urethane.
- 8 lateral support beams (hollowed-out for lightness and aesthetics) form wide ridges that create unprecedented circumferential lock and rebound.
- Robust bearing lugs.
- Formed from 85D fiber-reinforced thermoplastic – the toughest hub material in the industry.
Finely-tuned durometer choices:
- 76A Mango Defcon: Vice-like grip and very snappy directional slide, with plenty of slowdown power. Ideal for aggressive racing.
- 77A Blue BlackOps: Sticky and predictable “in the pavement” slide. Perfect for rough and inconsistent pavement.
- 78A Mint Defcon: Very stiff edges that give loads of grip with a friendly slide and crisp hookup. Ideal for smooth roads and lighter riders.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.